Located on the eastern shores of India is the holy city of Puri – one of the sacred Char Dhams. Puri also has a beautiful beach and many good hotels that offer all the necessary amenities such as swimming pools. Read on to know more about this beach city and also check out some good Puri hotels with nice pools.
The town of Puri is located on the shores of Odisha overlooking the Bay of Bengal. It is located around 60kms south of the capital city Bhubaneswar and is well connected by roads and railways. The nearest airport is the Biju Pattnaik Airport that is in Bhubaneswar around 65kms away. Puri is a bustling pilgrimage town and is famous for its 11th century shrine dedicated to Lord Jagannath- a form of Lord Vishnu. The temple complex covers an area 10 acres and houses three main temple structures associated with the Lord and his siblings. The complex also houses numerous other small temples dedicated to various deities and each temple is said to have a myth behind it. The temple visit should take a day and you should also try out the delicious Prasad that is a full blown meal by itself. After visiting the temple, head straight towards the sea beach. One of the most beautiful beaches on the eastern coasts, the Puri beach is an ideal place to relax or frolic in the waters. The waves are not very high and the beach is considered to be safest for swimming. The beaches are also ideal for taking a long relaxing walk among the soft sands in peace. It is advisable to take a bath with fresh water after a dip in the sea as the salty water could play havoc with your skin and hair. There is a paid bathing service near the beach but if your hotel has its own swimming pool then it could prove to be a blessing. Many luxury hotels in Puri with swimming pool also have their own private beach and you can take a dip in the sea and relax in the swimming pool afterwards. These hotels also offer pool facilities such as bar / eateries, Jacuzzi, steam baths, etc. making the pool side an absolutely relaxing experience. Check out below some of the good hotels in Puri with swimming pool and other added features.
Hotels in Puri with swimming pool
Hotel Holiday Resort is one of the finest 4 star Puri hotels that is located close to the sea beach on the Chakratirtha Road. It enjoys a customer recommendation of approximately 86% which means 9 out of 10 people would select this particular hotel. Previous guests have praised its location, facilities and its standard of services. The hotel offers a nice swimming pool along with sauna, Jacuzzi and steam bath. The rooms cost Rs.2000.
The Chariot Hotel is a 3 star hotel in Puri that is located near the sea beach. It enjoys wide recommendation among travelers and is known for its numerous facilities and its tranquil surroundings. The hotel has its own private beach and offers a swimming pool and an aqua park along with spa, Children Park, a multi-cuisine restaurant and an open air cafe. The room rates start from Rs.4000.
Finding affordable automobile insurance for your Arizona vehicle may not be a difficult as you think. Shop around on the Internet for alternative quotes from various companies.
There are discounts and savings that you may not be aware of as follows:
1. Multi-Line Discount: Insurance companies offer discounts to policyholders that have more than one line of insurance coverage with them. Seek insurance quotes from the insurance company that is currently writing your homeowner or renter’s insurance policy. Be sure to make them aware that you have other lines of coverage placed with them, especially if you’re seeking quotes over the internet.
2. Non-smokers: Non-smokers are a more favorable risk to insurance companies than non-smokers. Now would be a good time to kick the habit for both your health and your pocket.
3. Vehicle Safety Features: Newer vehicles come equipped with airbags and automatic seatbelts. These features and others like anti lock brakes will server to lower your auto premiums.
4. Higher Deductibles: How much can you afford to pay out of pocket in the event of a collision or comprehensive loss? If you can afford to pay the first $500 or even $1,000, you will earn a premium discount for the higher deductible. Get alternative quotes with various deductibles. Make sure the premium savings is worth the extra out of pocket expense. Remember, the deductible applies to each loss, not just the first one.
5. Accident Free: How is your driving record? If you have a clean driving record without accident or points, ask your insurance company for a clean driver discount. Companies may call it by different names, but make sure you specifically ask the question how much is my clean driving record saving me?
6. Multiple Auto: Insuring two vehicles with one insurance company is cheaper than two separate policies. If you have more than one vehicle, it only makes sense to cover them under the same policy.
Today the mobile phone has become a necessity of modern life. In fact it has become so much a part of life that one can not imagine living without it. With the increased demand for mobile phones the need for appropriate accessories has also increased.
Types of mobile phone accessories
There are several kinds of mobile phone accessories. You can buy a wide range of mobile phone chargers, pouches, speakers, hands-free car kits, batteries, sim cards, screen protectors and memory cards, as well as many others. There are also a wide range of data cables available to ensure easier transfer of data for the discerning mobile phone user. You can also purchase a wide range of Bluetooth accessories such as Bluetooth headsets, hands-free Bluetooth car kits as well as other accessories.
Availability of accessories
For many users finding access to the right mobile phone accessories can mean having to browse many different websites to find the suitable kit. For example if you wish to buy a charger for a particular handset then you may not find it at every online mobile phone store. Most mobile chargers only work for a specific model or brand, so chances are you will need to buy the exact charger for your mobile phone. However, there are many online sites dealing in accessories which have a comprehensive selection and easy to use "product selectors" to help customers. You can buy everything from protective pouches to chargers or even Bluetooth accessories, all under one roof! Many sites will offer complementary accessories, especially if the mobile phone you've bought is a new or expensive model. Make sure you shop around to get the best deals!
I never thought that I would have to take bad breath medicine, but my husband finally sat me down and told me that we should look into what our options were. I was upset and found it hard to talk to people because I was scared that my halitosis would turn them off.
I tried to stay positive and determined that I was not going to let this situation affect my life in a negative way. I jumped online and started doing a lot of reading in order to learn the causes and cures so that I could get rid of bad breath. The studying paid off and soon I was putting what I learned into action. Soon both my husband and I started noticeing a difference and I am no longer living in fear of my halitosis!
If you think that you need to start using bad breath medicine, you need to realize that there is more to beating this than that. Yes, the remedies help a lot. But the most important thing that you should do is to make a few lifestyle changes in order to prevent the halitosis from ever coming back. Here are the steps that I took and that you can test out also:
- Have lozenges and gum near you at all times. Chewing on these will bring more saliva into your mouth and saliva is a natural mouthwash.
- Please stay away from cigars and cigarettes. You may think that this is common sense, but many people who have halitosis continue to smoke and this will only make things worse.
- Watch the food you eat and stay away from spicy and high protein foods. At the same time, do not drink soda or alcohol and substitute it with water instead.
- Brush your teeth after every meal and floss at least once a day.
- Start using an all-natural bad breath medicine. Look for in the form of a supplement because these work best.
These five steps will clear up your condition and soon you'll forget that you ever had to deal with bad breath!